NGMAST2012 Photos are ready. Participants who want to see the album need to send a request to email@example.com
NGMAST2012 has been great success in Paris.
"A Maximum Likelihood Approach to Video Error Correction Applied to H.264 Decoding" by
Francois Caron and Stéphane Coulombe (École de Technologie Supérieure, Canada)
NEXT VENUE: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
is coming to the Capital of Telecommunications!
The 6th International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technologies (NGMAST2012) withh be hosted by Network and Computer Science Department of Telecom ParisTech, France and organised by the Centre of Excellence in Mobile Applications and Services (CEMAS) at the University of Glamorgan, UK.
Following the established tradition, NGMAST'12 will focus on all novel aspects of technology, application and service development within the Mobile and Wireless Communications community. It aims to bring together a wide spectrum of international experts from the fields of research, business and policy, to facilitate a creative forum for the promotion of collaboration and knowledge transfer. In particular it will facilitate a dialogue between Government, SMEs, major industry players and academia to help create pathways for the development of common goals in a convergent network environment.
The three day conference programme will combine keynote speakers from both industry and academia with a multi-track technical programme. There will be opportunities to attend interactive, high quality, peer reviewed sessions which will provide detailed insights from forward thinkers working in the themes of the conference. The conference will include a number of specialised workshops as well. Additionally there will be an exhibition for both international business and niche market SMEs to display their latest products and services and to undertake a range of networking opportunities.
The conference is hosted by Telecom ParisTech, France.
NGMAST 2012 is sponsored by
- Glamex Security Ltd
- Telecom ParisTech
- University of Glamorgan
NGMAST 2012 is technically Co-sponsored by
The proceedings of NGMAST2012 (and all previous NGMAST conferences and co-located sypmosia and workshops) are published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS).The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to Xplore and CSDL.
Additionally, Extended version of selected papers will be published as special Issue of International Journal on Handheld Computing Research (IJHCR). Two Special Issue from NGMAST 2011 are already in press.
- NGMAST 2012 Special treat for participants:
Gala Dinner on "Dinner Cruise" See http://www.bateauxparisiens.com/
Promise of an unforgetable evening!
- Venue and accommodation pages updated.
- Selected papers from NGMAST2012 will be published in a special issue of the International Journal on Handheld Computing Research (IJHCR) - Approved!
- Editorial of Proceedings completed
- List of accepted paper available in the Programme Tab
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Omar Cherkaoui CTO and Founder at Noviflow Professor of Computer science at University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada
- Keynote Speaker: Ajit Joakar, Founder of FUTURETEXT, London
- Keynote Speaker: Ville-Veikko Mattila, Senior Research Manager, Adjunct Prof., Dr.Tech. at Nokia Research Center
- Registration Deadline 25 June 2012
- Notification have been sent!
- Notification date is delayed to 15 June as we are still waiting for some additional reviews. Our apology for any inconvenience.
- Deadline Extended !!!
- New website will be launched soon.
- CPS approves publications of the proceedings.
- Nokia approved Patronage for NGMAST2012
- NGMAST2012 will be hosted by Telecom ParisTech.
- NGMAST2011 photo album is online. Go to NGMAST2011 website through Previous conferences.